PHP Web Development Beneficial For Online Business

PHP Web Development Beneficial For Online Business

Saturday 19 January 2013

SEO Tips To Spread Your Content

I must admit for a while I was too lazy to do any SEO for my personal blog even though I knew them.

Even though I had readers, who loved the content, I wasn’t fully utilizing the benefits of SEO which could have brought me more readers.

But if you’re running a business you don’t have the luxury not to do SEO for blog posts because at the end of the day it will cost you customers.

So for those of you who are wondering what SEO is?  SEO stands for search engine optimization and it basically let’s your site be seen by search engines which translates into it being found by your target audience.  When SEO is done right let’s people find you naturally and organically when do they a search in google or any other search engine.

Although SEO gets complex, I wanted to share with you some simple tips you can use today on your own business blog that will help you achieve higher rankings in google.  What that means is more people will find you and you will be able to share great content with them.

In this SEO video training I share information Google Webmaster Tools page and signed up, attempting to learn more information about my recent lack of mojo. Unfortunately, they asked for a verification method that, at first glance, didn't seem like it was possible with the hosted WordPress.com solution.

1 comments:

  1. Artificial Intelligence is the latest technology that transforms the way the E-commerce store performs. Thanks for sharing an informative blog.
    Hire Php Programmer
    Hire Php Developer
    Hire PHP Developer India

    ReplyDelete